- Fun, Kid-Friendly Memory Card Game – Inklings is an exciting new game for kids that strengthens their math skills as they try to avoid the ink and get the highest score. A great way to have a blast while promoting early learning.
- Interactive and Engaging Play – In Inklings, kids will use simple strategies to keep cards a secret, swap or block cards, and even use memory to find their next move. Perfect for early learners who love math or need extra math support.
- Boost Confidence and Recognition – Learning math can be challenging for many young students, but Inklings card games for kids helps them learn how to quickly recall information and numbers which instills self-confidence.
- Great for At Home or In Class Learning – Able to support 2-6 players you’ll love being able to play Inklings with your kids and their siblings at home, while teachers will be able to create more engaging learning in the classroom.
- Simple, Easy-to-Follow Directions – We developed our early learning game for children ages 5 and up. This means kids can start playing and learning early, so they can be better prepared in Elementary school (Kindergarten-5th grade).
- Inklings Card Game for Kids
- Fun and Interactive Early Learning
- Memory and Math Game
- Engaging Scenes and Characters
- Elementary school (Kindergarten-5th grade), and Home Use
- Promotes Confidence and Recognition
- Supports 2-6 Players
- Average Game Time: 15 Minutes
- Designed for Ages 5+